Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Fourth of July Favorites!

Around here we love the 4th of July!  We all pack up and head to our little cabin up in the little town of Green Valley Lake.   We dress up the kids {and dads, whether they like it or not} and they walk and ride bikes in the sweet parade.  We all sit around the lake afterwards and have a BBQ and play games.
It is like a serious time warp. 
Since it also, my mom's birthday {on the 3rd}, my sister and I are planning the food and fun for the rest of the weekend.  I have been looking around for some inspiration.  I thought I would share my favorites with you!  I am dreaming if I think I will get all one of these actually done, but I can try, right?  

Source: thelongthread.com via tipnut.com
Source: marthastewart.com
Source: blog.hgtv.com
Source:  julytipjunkie.com
Source: funkyvintagekitchenblog.com
 
Source: thecraftychicks.com








So that is what we are up to for the 4th!
What are your plans?

3 comments:

PaisleyJade said...

Love these pics!!

Crafty Robot Shop said...

Ohh those are all adorable ideas! I will have to try some out next year!

Unknown said...

Just discovered your etsy shop and followed your link. I love your new skirt pattern for little girls. I also love that you and your daughter do the shop together. My daughter and I just started a shop also on etsy.
Tracey (sew4fun114)

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs